At Atlas,we believe in doing business the right way, with great service, quality products, and honest and fair pricing. We have been in business for almost 60 years and we have customers that have been with us since our founding. Business with us is more than just getting the products you need. When you join Atlas, you join our family… and when you’re family, you can expect to be treated like it.
New Customer Application
Is your business interested in becoming an Atlas Customer? Just Fill out the attached Credit Application and Fax it back to 313-921-4945.
Who do you sell to?
- We sell wholesale food products to restaurants and institutions in Southeast Michigan including Universities, Schools,
Restaurants, Prisons, Caterers, Nursing Homes, Party Shops, Grocery Stores, and Churches.
What can I get from Atlas?
- Atlas Wholesale Food actively stocks around 5000 different products from over 250 different manufactures around the
globe. If you are looking for a food service item, Atlas has access to it. Atlas carries a full line of grocery items, canned
goods, oils, dairy, produce, fresh meat, frozen meat, frozen goods, cheeses, paper products, chemicals, spices, and more.
You can view more about our products by visiting our Products page.
Can I buy wholesale from your company?
- You must be a business or organization with a tax-free ID or vendor license.
What is your Distribution Area?
- Our fleet of trucks distributes daily throughout Southeast Michigan. We currently cover the counties of Wayne, Monroe,
Washtenaw, Oakland, Macomb, St. Clair, Lapeer, Livingston, Jackson, & Lenawee. We deliver to other areas of the State
on a customer-by-customer basis. See Map by clicking here.
How long does it take to set up a new customer account, after filling out a new customer application?
- Usually within 1 to 2 business days.
How can I become tax-exempt with your company?
- You must fill out a tax ID form, which is part of the customer application.
What is the minimum amount to have an order shipped?
- We require all orders to be at least $250 to receive delivery.
What is your CUT-OFF time for next day deliveries?
- Cut off times for Next Day deliveries is 4pm the day before your order is to get delivered. Add-ons to your order for the day
of delivery are accepted until 6:00am Monday through Friday.
Do you break cases?
- Absolutely! Atlas breaks cases on a majority of its items.
Where is the warehouse located?
What is your RETURN POLICY on items delivered?
What are your SIC and NAICS Codes?
- Below you will find are North American Industry Classification System Codes (NAICS CODES):
- 424130- Industrial and Personal Service Paper Merchant Wholesaler
- 424420- Packaged Frozen Food Merchant Wholesaler
- 424430- Dairy Product Merchant Wholesaler
- 424440- Poultry and Poultry Merchant Wholesaler
- 424450- Confectionery Merchant Wholesaler
- 424460- Fish and Seafood Merchant Wholesaler
- 424470- Meat and Meat Product Merchant Wholesaler
- 424480- Fresh Fruit and Vegetable Merchant Wholesaler
- 424490- Other Grocery and Related Products Merchant Wholesaler
- 722310- Food Service Contractors
Contact UsFill out the following information and a Sales Associate from Atlas will get back to you.
Atlas Wholesale Foods
5100 Saint Jean Street
Detroit, MI 48213